The Students’ Union of the College of Management was founded in 1988 to represent the student body and to initiate academic and social projects, as well as cultural and recreational activities, for the students’ benefit. The union is democratically elected every academic year and has by the whole student body. The union operates over 20 different clubs and dedicated group activities for various interests ranging from investments and real-estate to veganism, lgbt rights and social activism.|
The union consists of eight departments:
- An academic department – responsible for academic support, providing academic briefs and papers, learning groups, etc.
- A culture department – promotes recreational activities and produces student events, vacations, ceremonies, active breaks, various events, holidays, leisure and fun during the year.
- Department of Social Involvement – acting in belief that students can transform society by helping the community and supporting social struggles. The department produces fundraising and social involvement events, guides students’ volunteer work.
- External Relations – responsible for advancing the international cooperation, initiates students’ delegations abroad, etc.
- A Welfare Department – cares for the students’ welfare, offers socioeconomic scholarships, represents students under academic disciplinary actions, offers attorney and CPA services to students, supervises prices of cafeterias and businesses operating on-campus, and more.
- Department of Religious services – offers religious support and activities for all who want it by giving “shiurim” (religious study groups), organizing tours and Shabbat and holiday activities.
- Spokesperson – handles the Union’s PR as well as operating its social network presence, producing a weekly newsletter, etc.