Our Core Values
Knowledge and skills to compete in the global job market
GO-Global is an interdisciplinary specialization for students interested in gaining the knowledge and skills to function and compete in the global job market.
All courses on the GO-Global track are taught in English by a team of international faculty and professionals at the top of their fields.
By the end of the GO-Global track students will have the tools, knowledge, confidence, and skills to take on positions that require an international perspective, apply for jobs in multi-national companies or consider establishing their own global entrepreneurial ventures.
The GO-Global Track includes:
- Six courses taught in English by leading international academics and professionals
- Two week summer program abroad
- Consultation and skills-training for internships in multinational companies in Israel and abroad
- Interaction and activities with international students on campus
- Intimate group meetings with visiting leading professionals from around the world
Overview of GO-Global Courses
- Foundations of Finance for the Global Economy
- Geopolitics: World Powers and Developing Markets
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Identity and Nationalism: A Comparative Perspective
- Negotiation in Cross-Cultural Settings
- Speak-Up: Business English and Communication Skills